2-day money back guarantee if you don’t like the product for any reason. No questions asked.
USMLE Step 1 Videos and Question Bank Prep Course offers a unique combinations of questions, along with videos, and graphical images. Below is an example of memory aid used from Ace Step 1 prep course.
We’re committed to deliver outstanding QBank and customer support. Our continued focus is to grow our position as a market leader through continued improvement and commitment to excellence.
Use the FREE TRIAL to preview the USMLE ACE Step 1 Question Bank. Our Risk FREE TRIAL offers 15 questions, answers/explanations, short questions, and memory aids with associated videos.
USMLE Ace Step 1 Videos and QBank Subscription Highlights
- Free registration to access Step 1 Videos & QBank Free Trial (no credit card required, only name and email address)
- Over 1,800+ high-quality questions.
- 35+ hours videos for step 1 (total number of videos: 262)
- Comment box for each question. Ability to comment and communicate with other users at the end end of each question, similar to comment box at the bottom of each youtube video (this is only available in review mode)
- Many graphical images of real cases and memory aids images and phrases (mnemonics)
- Over 2000 highly relevant reinforcement questions and answers that follow the explanation section.
- Ability to customize the practice test by selecting the number of questions, category and subcategory of questions, time-based or tutorial-based tests, selecting the incorrect or flagged questions, and more.
- Ability to compare your score with other students to obtain an estimate of your Step 1 score.
- Discuss each question in the comment section at the bottom of the page (upon reviewing your results).
Figure 1: Sample Example from Ace, USMLE Step 1 Prep Course
Figure 2: Sample Example from Ace, USMLE Step 1 Prep Course
The subscribers have access to 1,800 questions, explanations, & many short follow up questions/answers. Above all, Ace offers 35+ hours videos, and many memory aids and graphical images for better understanding and memorization of the information you need to score well on the USMLE Step 1.
Click here to try FREE TRIAL, and subscribe with confidence.