“Repetition is the mother of learning”. Ace USMLE Step 1 Videos and Question Bank Prep course offers a unique package to help students on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Many of the main questions are followed by videos and a few short follow-up Questions & Answers to help reinforce your knowledge and memory. The goal of these supplementary questions is to keep repeating the topics so that by the time you are through with Ace Step 1 Video and Question Bank, you will know the high-yield facts by heart and be able to effortlessly recall them.
Why should you subscribe USMLE ACE Step 1 Video and QBank Prep Course?
“Chance favors only the prepared mind”
Choosing the right preparatory material is a key factor for residency match and achieving a high score on USMLE Step 1. Ace is the ONLY board review question bank with a combination of high-yield tutorial videos, follow-up questions, many images, and more. Ace Question Bank (herein referred to as “Qbank”) primarily focuses on the Step 1 exam and offers different strategies for efficient memorization and recall of concepts and high-yield facts that you will encounter on the exam.
Therefore choosing the right Step 1 Prep Course will guide you to achieve your goal, and Ace has all the widgets you needed to achieve that goal. For more questions please visit F.A.Q. and Terms & Conditions pages.
Ace Prep Course
In developing USMLE ACE, our goal was to create a new Qbank that supersedes the existing Qbanks while covering a broad spectrum of topics with enhanced learning techniques. We believe that “repetition is the mother of all learning” and thus, important topics will be repeated multiple times so that by the time you are through with our Qbank, you will know all the high-yield facts by heart.
The subscribers have access to 1,800 questions, explanations, & many short follow up questions/answers. Above all, Ace offers 35+ hours videos, and many memory aids and graphical images for better understanding and memorization of the information you need to score well on the USMLE Step 1.
- Interpret graphic and tabular material
- Identify gross and microscopic pathologic and normal specimens
- Apply basic science knowledge to clinical problems
Topics will be mostly repeated using follow-up questions♠, which are short questions and answers that follow the explanation section of each question. In addition, we underline/bold/color high-yield facts while using mnemonics and memory aids to ease the memorization of more difficult topics.
Ace USMLE Step 1 Videos and QBank Prep Course is designed to maximize your STEP 1 score, and prepares you for your third and fourth years of medical school. Indeed, while primarily focusing on the Step 1 exam, our Qbank provides pertinent details that you will encounter when writing the Step 2, Step 3, and shelf exams.
Feel comfortable on the Exam Day!
USMLE Ace Step 1 Videos and QBank Prep Course Subscription Highlights
- Free registration to access Step 1 QBank Free Trial (no credit card required, only name and email address)
- Over 1,800+ high-quality questions.
- 35+ hours videos for step 1 (total number of videos: 262)
- Comment box for each question. Ability to comment and communicate with other users at the end end of each question, similar to comment box at the bottom of each youtube video (this is only available in review mode)
- Many graphical images of real cases and memory aids images and phrases (mnemonics)
- Over 2000 highly relevant reinforcement questions and answers that follow the explanation section.
- Ability to customize the practice test by selecting the number of questions, category and subcategory of questions, time-based or tutorial-based tests, selecting the incorrect or flagged questions, and more.
- Ability to compare your score with other students to obtain an estimate of your Step 1 score.
- Discuss each question in the comment section at the bottom of the page (upon reviewing your results).
♠Follow-up Questions: are one-level thinking questions and answers that follow the explanation section of each multiple-choice question. The purpose of follow-up questions is to repeat high-yield topics so that you will learn more and score higher in less time.
Figure 1: Sample Example from Ace, USMLE Step 1 Prep Course